D-I Industrial, also known as Dong-I, was established in 1990 with the vision to manufacture the best quality marine and industrial transmissions in Korea.
After partnering with Daewoo Heavy Industries (now Doosan Infracore) in the 90's, D-I Industrial grew from strength to strength and now supply to other OEM`s including Hyundai, Moteurs Baudouin and Mitsubishi Engine Systems.
At D-I's state of the art manufacturing facility they undertake the casting, gear machining and heat treatment of their own transmission components in order to ensure the highest quality of components are used. Their Heavy duty gearboxes are available with capacities from 50 Hp – 1600 Hp and have options including trolling Valves, electronic shift and flexible drive couplings.
- Suitable for any marine engine with SAE housing
- Reliable mechanical transmission with a long operating life
- Helical gearing for low noise operation
- Same torque capacity and ratio in both ahead and stern
- Easy to change bell housing and drive couplings