Azcue pumps was established in Spain in 1910 and has over a century's worth of experience designing and manufacturing high quality pumps.
The CA series of pumps manufactured by Azcue are compact, single stage centrifugal pumps with a range of capacities at competitive prices.
Because of the pumps casing design and self-priming capabilities they can run dry for up to 30 minutes which makes it an ideal choice for transferring fluids over longer distances or where the fluid is stored below the pump.
The CA pump can be supplied with a suitable motor or bare shaft making it a very versatile solution to many fluid transfer applications.
- Close coupled, self-priming centrifugal pump
- Compact design that is approved by classification societies
- Multiple executions for a wide range of applications
- Suitable for a wide spectrum of liquids including seawater
- Ease of maintenance due to split casing and shaft design